Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Campfire

     Campfires on the beach have always been a cherished tradition in my family, but this one was somethin' special. Monday night was filled with laughter, beautiful singing & guitar playing, smores, and a ton more laughter. Being serenaded by several incredibly talented peoplemy sisters, Lindy Eldred, Austin Fickel, Mike Eldred, and especially John Mayermade for an all-around magical night. It was such a unique privilege to get to hang out with the extremely talented Mr. Mayer. I've grown up listening to his songs, and getting to hear some of my favorites around a campfire on my favorite beach, surrounded by my favorite people just honestly felt really right. 
     Here's some pictures I took that night. They're grainy and some are out of focus, but I love them anyways and the really extraordinary night they'll always remind me of.❤️



















No comments:

Post a Comment